WHO WE ARE
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. Today, our digital mortgage platform powers hundreds of mortgage lending institutions nationwide, from non-depository mortgage banks, to credit unions, to brokers, to community banks.
We work to make them, and all of their employees, the real heroes who enable homeowners to achieve the American Dream. And we’re just getting started. We work as a team and do whatever it takes to make each other and our customers successful. We also are proud to partner with New Story and dedicate a portion of our revenues to build homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. Come join us as we build a new way to purchase a home!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
At Maxwell, our customers are the center of our work - that’s why we call them partners. We’re hiring a Customer Success Manager as we grow our team in Denver. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be the primary relationship manager for our Maxwell Lender Solutions (MLS) customers.
You will ensure customers get the highest return on their investment from Maxwell, advocating on their behalf and ensuring continued satisfaction in our solutions. You will be the key point of contact for customer executives.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to work with executives, drive company growth, and be an integral piece to a scaling Customer Success team.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, working with partners to understand business needs and challenges, align together on goals
- Expand Maxwell relationships within the partner organization, creating strategies to achieve these goals
- Work closely with the loan-level points of contact to identify themes and manage continual improvement of operations
- Manage a regular cadence of reporting internally and with the partner
- Execute regular metric-based business reviews and weekly reports to customers
- Work closely with MLS executives to understand capacity and grow revenue and offerings within customer
- Strengthen the internal communication strategy and act as liaison between MLS and Product/Engineering
- Work with the Head of Customer Success to build out a world-class Lender Solutions customer success organization
- Vendor management oversight pursuant to SOW
- Manage the onboarding of new customers to ensure partnership starts off with positive momentum
- Organize all communication efforts (meetings, on-site visits and policy/procedures)
- Reporting on approved service level agreements, compliance and client specific requirements.
- Facilitate, track, and implement client change requests, development of Statements of Work (SOW) and program/product changes.
- Review and approve client(s) monthly and semi-monthly invoices to ensure all contractual charges and credits are accurately reflected as well as proper pass-thru items
- Up to 30% travel (depending on guidelines post-Covid)
HOW YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE QUALIFIED
We don’t expect you to know everything about software and working for a technology company.. Passionate, empathetic people willing to learn quickly can be taught, and we’re excited to help you learn and grow!
However, for you to best succeed in this role, it’ll help if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a client-facing, customer success role, preferably within the Mortgage industry
- Experience working with and/or reporting to executive management
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting, and closing policies and procedures, highly preferred
- Experience managing and influencing senior executives and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Empathetic approach to customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including issue tracking, crisis and change management, with keen attention to detail
- Data-driven mindset, helping nature, and a passion for the customer
- Flexible, high energy, fast learning mentality with the excitement for taking the initiative and presenting new ideas that will benefit both the Maxwell team and our customers
- Teamwork skills are must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
Not sure you meet all of our requirements? We’d still love to hear from you so please apply!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Come be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. You get to play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Here are our awesome benefits in black and white:
- Meaningful equity as an early employee at Maxwell. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind.
- Top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses. For those with HDHP+HSA accounts, Maxwell makes a $500 annual contribution to your HSA.
- Parking and public transport allowance to get you to the office in your own way whether you want to park or take the RTD.
- 3 weeks of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice.
- Up to 3 days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice.
- An “Even Merrier Christmas” when we shut down the office between Christmas and New Year so you can enjoy your family and friends.
- A powder ski day for that one day when you’ve just got to hit the slopes with no lift lines.
Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status